Monday afternoons 14:00 - 16:30
Thursday mornings 09:30 - 12:00 (except 4th May 2017 - Election Day)
Saturday evenings 19:00 - 22:00 (2nd Saturday of the month)
Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Rumba, Quickstep, Sequence Dancing, Jive and Cha Cha.
£3.10 per session. Includes a cup of tea or coffee.
£3.50 per session on Saturdays.
Annual membership of £8.50.
The Benefits of Dance:-
- Dance keeps both the body and the brain active, vital for people of every age
- Dance offers a way to improve strength and flexibility, which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy
- Choosing to start a new hobby can help you meet new people and make friends with people who have similar interests
- Dance helps you learn about your body, improving your posture and balance
- Taking time out in the day to partake in a hobby can help to reduce stress levels
Saturday Dances 2017