Monday afternoons 14:00 - 16:30
Thursday mornings 09:30 - 12:00 (except Election Day)
Saturday evenings 19:30 - 22:00 (2nd Saturday of the month) See below
Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Rumba, Quickstep, Sequence Dancing, Jive and Cha Cha.
£3.20 per session. Includes a cup of tea or coffee.
Annual membership of £8.50.
The Benefits of Dance:-
- Dance keeps both the body and the brain active, vital for people of every age
- Dance offers a way to improve strength and flexibility, which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy
- Choosing to start a new hobby can help you meet new people and make friends with people who have similar interests
- Dance helps you learn about your body, improving your posture and balance
- Taking time out in the day to partake in a hobby can help to reduce stress levels
Saturday Dances 2018
Have now been taken over by
COME DANCING by Maggie's Dance Classes
On the 2nd Saturday of every month 7.30pm - 10pm
At Heene Community Centre
Commencing Saturday 13th January 2018
Ballroom, Latin American and popular Sequence Dances
No membership required.
£7.00 on the door
To include Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
And Door prize
Maggie is a qualified
teacher with the RAD, ISTD and IDTA associations.
For information on classes in Ballroom, Latin American and Social Sequence
Maggie's Dance Classes Invites you to
Come Dancing Dates:-
All very welcome. Come along and try it out!