Part-time Caretaker/Cleaner required at Heene Community Centre.
Normal working week of 14-16 hours: Monday evenings, Friday evenings and Sunday mornings. However, must be flexible to cover sickness and holidays, as hours required could on occasions exceed 20 hours a week.
Duties to include:-
- Maintaining building security
- Being responsible for the building
- General cleaning
- Setting up/taking down rooms with tables and chairs
- General maintenance and decorating jobs
- Maintaining the garden area
- Assisting members of the public within the Centre
Applicants must be able to work with minimum supervision, be responsible, hardworking, use their own initiative, reliable, honest, able to work to health and safety guidelines, have effective communication skills and demonstrate a positive presence within the building.
If you are interested, please email with CV, requesting an Application Form to: email@example.com
Tel. No: 01903 209997
Or please pick up an Application Form from the office.
Closing date: 5pm on Monday 21st May 2018