Mondays 7pm in the Shakespeare Hall
Starting on Monday 21st September 2020
Born in the UK in 2013, Clubbercise® has grown from a single class started by three friends to become one of the biggest concepts to hit the fitness industry!
Our mission is:
· To help people get fit and keep fit in a fun and uplifting environment
· To help our instructors and class providers build successful Clubbercise classes
There are roughly 100,000 people taking regular Clubbercise classes with 1,000+ instructors across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Clubbercise is more than just a dance class - the cleverly integrated cardio, toning, combat and plyometric moves increase the fitness benefits and keep participants coming back for more.
· The routines are easy-to-follow with high and low impact options to suit all abilities
· Classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lights and Clubbercise trademark reusable LED glow sticks to create a nightclub atmosphere
· Clubbercise offers proven results to participants, both for their physical and mental health
· A blend of easy-to-follow dance, toning and combat moves with high and low impact options to suit all abilities.
· A mix of 90's classics up to the very latest floorfillers.