SheCan Home Maintenance and DIY Courses for Women
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never picked up a screwdriver on your life. SheCan runs practical, hands-on DIY and home maintenance courses exclusively for women. Complete beginners are particularly welcome.
At your own pace and in a supportive environment you’ll learn how to maintain your home, fix problems and create unique touches for your living space. Painting and decorating, putting up shelves, working with wood and other materials, fixing wobbly hinges, basic plumbing… Everything you need, plus the kitchen sink.
For more information,
please contact Matt:-Email: email@example.com
Gaining knowledge and confidence will save you money. It’s also empowering. When the experts are needed you’ll be able to understand the process better, ask the right questions and make well-informed choices. And the courses are really good fun. Sounds interesting? Find out more details about SheCan courses. What would you like to learn? The courses are adaptable, based around you, but here are some examples:
- Hanging pictures and mirrors. Putting up shelves.
- Carpentry skills, the tools and materials to repair and make things in wood.
- Decorating, sanding, filling, priming, painting, varnishing.
- How to use hand and power tools. Finding and fixing plumbing leaks, understanding your heating system.
- Tricks of the trade, safety, product advice, and preferred suppliers.